Akua Oceanwear has worked hard to deliver the best possible surf friendly fit. With all pieces coming in Small, Medium or Large, we aim to give you the gift of a suit you can count on, while spending long days feeling natural and free.
Akua top and bottoms have been designed using soft stretchy material with a smaller size cut, for extra hold and support in the waves. So if you are unsure and looking for that perfect surf set, we suggest choosing a smaller size. For those girls looking for a more standard though still reliable fit, we suggest the higher end of your size group.
To assist you in finding that perfect fit, please refer to Akua’s size guide and take your time in choosing the correct size, to avoid any issues or exchanges.
Please feel free to contact email@example.com with any and all size questions.
Women Swimsuits Size Chart
Akua Oceanwear is made from the finest imported fabric, made to feel natural and soft, while withstanding all your ocean adventures.
Some pieces are delicate in nature and those long surf session or pool parties can take their toll. To ensure you get the most out of your Akua purchase we highly recommend applying the following care process;
- Rinse after ocean or pool use, in cold fresh water
- Avoid contact / long exposure with harsh chemicals, chlorinated water and oils
- Cold hand wash items separately
- Do not dry clean
- Do not bleach, tumble dry or iron
- Do not leave in direct sunlight, dry in a shady area
- Note: Some colours may fade in sunlight and chlorinated water